The National Labor Relations Board has issued an unfair and unlawful rule that would radically change the process for union representation elections, effectively shortening election time frames and limiting employees’ opportunity to hear from employers before making an crucial workplace decision.
The Coalition for a Democratic Workplace is party to a federal lawsuit that would block this rule and restore fairness to the workplace. Below are key documents related to this suit.
- CDW 28(j) Filing
- CDW Appeals Brief
- District Court Rejects Request To Reconsider Ambush Election Decision
- CDW and US Chamber Motion In Opposition to Defendant’s Rule 59(e) Filing
- U.S. District Court Overturns NLRB’s Ambush Elections Decision
- Joint Motion to Stay Agency Action Pending Judicial Review
- Joint Motion To Adjust Briefing Schedule
- CDW Memo on Seeking Summary Judgment In Ambush Election Lawsuit
- Ambush Elections Rule Complaint
- CDW’s Request for Extension on NLRB Elections Rulemaking
- CDW Comments on NLRB Proposed Elections Rule
- July 18, 2011 Charles I. Cohen Statement on NLRB Proposed Election Rules